We are always looking for talented and self-motivated individuals that can help our company provide the best services possible.
We are a local IT Services company looking for a sales person. The right individual will be self-motivated and have strong time management skills.
Approximately 25-50% of the time would be spent making phone calls, the remainder of the time would be spent developing in person contacts. This is a business to business sales position.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of IT services (talk the talk)
-Custom web development
-Custom web hosting
- Knowledge of Web Development
- Excellent phone skills
- Confident introducing our company alone (over the phone and/or in person) – asking for opportunity to further meet later.
- Strong typing skills (type notes while talking to perspective customers)
- Ability to converse with and get passed a company‚s “gate-keeper”
This position's compensation is commission, and has no salary caps! You can make $1,000 a month or $15,000 a month or more. How good are you at sales and customer relations?
Apply now by sending your Resume to
LAMP Developer/PHP Programmer: Entry Level
AZDeveloper is a full-service, digital marketing firm, specializing in search engine marketing, with a broad array of interactive marketing services. As leaders in the field of search engine marketing, our mission is to help clients maximize the performance of their online marketing programs. Our integrated platform of digital marketing solutions includes Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Management, Social Media Marketing, Analytics, Conversion Optimization, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Website Development, Analytics and more.
We are looking for a freelance Programmer/Developer with experience in developing e commerce sites.
You will work with other developers on enterprise level, and client facing web applications. You will be working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial driven environment.
- Solid ability to develop within a LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience developing for e commerce sites through Magento, Interspire, Miva, Core Commerce, and other carts.
- Basic hosting knowledge.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented with ability to create from inception as well as troubleshoot code.
- Experience with non-ecommerce content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc. is a plus.
- Strong capacity to communicate technical subjects to non-technical people.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to interact with all levels of management.
We offer a competitive compensation.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please forward your resume along with your salary history to:
Creative Writer / Content Manager
As a full service multimedia agency, we frequently need help with writing content. This is a uniqe opportunity would suit any stay-at-home mom's or freelance content writers. When we need something written, we email you, and tell you what we need, you simply tell us if you are available, and when you will get it back to us.
- Strong creative writing background.
- Strong research skills - You will probably not know anything about an assigned topic, but you must be able to write content using it's industry's keywords in a creative way.
- General understanding of SEO practices.
- Takes criticism well... This is our most important requirement.
98% of our writing needs are for our customer's websites and/or blogs. You must be able to write content for an entire website, with very little information. You will not be allowed to copy and paste content from other sources. We have zero tolerance for plagiarism from our writers.
Want to apply?
We have a required special assignment to test your skills. The following is an example of the type of writing request we would have on a regular basis. Here is some background info:
- Company: ABC123 Dental
- Dentist: John Smith
- Specializes in: Cosmetic and General Dentistry
- Location: Gilbert, AZ (85296)
- Other Info: Been dentist since 2000.
Your Assignment's Requirements:
- Write content for dentist's new website's homepage.
- Content should be SEO keyword dense!
- Minimum 150 words, not more than 300 words.
- You should not promote other parts of the website, only focus on promoting dentist.
- Your audience is potential new customers.
- Meta Tags: also provide the text that will go in the Keyword and Description tags.
For this assignment, Foolish writers write content that uses only keywords he/she would type into the search engine. Wise writers will research what the popular keywords are, and write based on that.
All job applicants have the same assignment. Please call/email us if you have questions you'd like to ask before you submit your assignment. Any resume submitted without this assignment will not be considered until assignment has been completed.
Email your assignment and attach your resume to .